RIM has just announced that Service Pack 4 for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 is available for Novell GroupWise today, already made available for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino back in September. Along with all the new features, Service Pack 4 lets you upgrade your BES to BES 10 once it is made available with the launch of BlackBerry 10 devices. These are some of the features:
- BlackBerry Mobile Fusion integration
- BlackBerry Balance capabilities
- Microsoft Office 2010 attachments support
- The ability to export data from into .CSV or .XML files for reporting and reference
- Enhancements and stability improvements to BlackBerry Administration Service
For more information check out the post over a the BlackBerry BizBlog.