Slack Beta for Windows Phone has been updated and, finally, added support for uploading files. This update also brings some bug fixes to the app. Here’s what’s new:
- By popular demand, file uploads
- Until full native profile editing is added, a link to the web version of the profile editor has been added to Settings
- Better handling of connectivity changes and app resuming. We still have work to do so it’s faster & more reliable, but this should be an improvement
- Properly notifying the users if authentication settings changed and a re-login in required
- Badges and tiles clear more frequently
Slack is awesome. If you write for a blog or are part of any team that collaborates to get things done, this is the app you guys want to use to make your life easier. Check out Slack Beta for Windows Phone in the Windows Store.