Hey you fellow Spotify users, some you will be happy to know that Spotify has announced a new beta app for BlackBerry. Although, many devices are not supported, actually a lot aren’t. Here’s the word on their preview page:
This is the first preview of our Spotify application for BlackBerry. With many of the great features available on other Spotify Mobile apps, get ready for a world of music! Check out our blog for full release notes.ADVERTISEMENT
Click here using your Blackberry web browser to start the installation process.
A Spotify Premium subscription is required to use Spotify on your BlackBerry.
We’ve tested our app on the following devices: 9780 Bold, 9700 Bold, 9300 Curve, 9000 Bold, 8520 Curve. Currently the app only supports phones running on GSM networks. CDMA-network phones and the Torch 9800 are not yet compatible.
We appreciate your comments, especially as this is a preview release and still in testing! Please report all feedback of this preview on our official Blackberry preview thread.
Features included in this release are:
- Million of songs available instantly on your BlackBerry.
- Offline playlists – listen to music with no mobile connection and avoid using your data allowance
- Create and sync playlists
- Star your favourite tracks
- Search tracks, artists, album
- Browse “What’s new” and “Top tracks”
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Receive music from friends via the inbox