Have you ever downloaded an app that was so incredibly crappy you wished you had never come across it? Or maybe the app was so amazing you wished you had known about it sooner. Maybe if other users left reviews for each app/game they downloaded it would be much easier for all of us to find good apps and skip the bad ones. Here’s how you can submit a review of an app or game to App World:
Note: To submit a review, you must have first downloaded the app at least once on your phone. It doesn’t have to be installed.
1. Open BlackBerry App World and go to My World.
2. You will see a list of your installed apps. Pick the one you would like to review. You can also pick one of the unistalled apps by tapping the Installed button at the top and selecting Uninstalled from the drop down list.
3. Once you’ve choosen the app you would like to review, swipe to the side until you get to the Review panel. Tap the Add a Review button at the top of the panel. If you have never installed the app, you will NOT see the Add a Review button.
4. Enter a short review title on the first text box, write your review on the second and select the amount of stars you’d like to give to the app/game.
5. Once you’re done writing, hit the Submit button to submit the review to App World.
And you’re done! Your review and rating will affect the app’s overall rating. Always try to write good, helpful reviews with information you would’ve liked to know before downloading a certain app or game. Remember to leave any questions or suggestions in the comments below!