T-Mobile may have pulled BlackBerry devices off the shelves, and only support them via online purchase, but they still understand the value of BlackBerry’s BES10 platform for business MDM. In a cool new release, it seems T-Mobile will be the first to exclusively support BES10 servers through the cloud. This will allow companies to tap into the robust MDM platform and manage the transition to BB10, iOS and Android. BES10: flexible, scalable and reliable.
Here’s the full release:
Get cost-effective Hosted Mobility Management Services for legacy BlackBerry®, BB10, iOS and Android devices.
“Your commitment to BlackBerry® has paid off for years, and with T-Mobile®, it can continue paying off in the future. Only T-Mobile offers the Hosted Mobility Management Service (HMMS) with BES10 in the cloud! It’s scalable and can help you transition to BB10, iOS and Android devices – on your timeline —no forklift required! Better still, we’ll handle this portion of the back end and support so your IT staff can focus their efforts on growing your business.
Transition from your legacy devices.
Migrate to the latest capable smartphones while potentially extending the life of your BES 5 investment
- Cloud-hosted BES10 Server. Rent only what you need with our scalable subscription model and you can redirect capital investment costs not being used to purchase excess capacity for other purposes.
- Server configuration, maintenance, and updates. T-Mobile’s HMMS offer will handle setup, installation, and maintenance of your BES10 server so you can focus on issues at the heart of your business.
- 24/7 support. T-Mobile can supplement or complement your IT department and take calls at practically any time.
- On-premises deployment if needed. T-Mobile can help your deploy on-premises solutions for government agencies and others prohibited from using cloud-hosted solutions.
- Save time, money, and resources with the help of T-Mobile HMMS BES Cloud Solution. You’ll get virtually end-to-end support for your OS needs, including iOS, AndroidTM, and new and legacy BlackBerry devices. Help free up your IT department to take care of the business that matters most.”