UberMedia has pushed out a new update to their highly popular Twitter client for BlackBerry. UberSocial is now at version 1.304, with the following changes:
Changes from 1.3 to 1.304 include:
- We’ve redesigned the tweet composer screen to be simpler, more friendly, and provide more room
- Fixed the bug where on some devices the character count on the compose tweet screen didn’t work
- Completely re-written Facebook oauth logic, resolves issue with facebook web page not rendering correctly on the built-in browser widget and the in-ability to login if you setup your facebook security to require the naming of a new device login
Changes from 1.252 to 1.3 include:
- Integrated with BBM, you can now set your BBM status or personal message to your last tweet, requires BlackBerry OS version 5.0 or higher.
- You can save and restore draft tweets from the compose screen.
- Reworked the login mechanism with Twitter to avoid some issues.
- Added the ability to turn off the global ‘Uber Tweet’ menu item
- Fixed bug in mypict.me upload which could cause the app to lock up.
- Fixed bug in keyword muting where you couldn’t include a ‘#’ at the beginning of the keyword.
- Fixed bug where UberChannel background images were getting their corners rounded.
- Changed the link color in the red and pink themes to be more readable
Download UberSocial 1.304 here.