We’ve seen plenty of BlackBerry Z10 photos so far. However, none of them showed carrier branding, until now. The photo above shows a Verizon Wireless branded BlackBerry Z10 on the left.
The carriers logo isn’t too noticeable, which to some is a good thing. Nevertheless, we now get a look at how the Z10 will have carrier branding. Do you like the designated spot on the left-side?
The photo comes from a user who’s been testing the Z10 on Verizon and AT&T. Here’s what the source says about the device:
- The build quality is really nice. The back cover feels rubbery and snaps on sort of like the back cover on Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
- The screen looks great.
- The web browser is very quick, just as fast as a desktop browser. It also supports Flash.
- You can set up separate profiles for work and personal use. This is good for people who want to use one phone for business and play.
- It integrates with Evernote.
- The new AppWorld store looks a lot like the Google Play store for Android apps.
- It only takes one minute to boot up.