Today, Vlingo for BlackBerry, the Virtual Assistant that turns words into actions, is adding French, German, Italian and Spanish language support. Non-English speaking users can now speak to Vlingo on their BlackBerry in their native language!
By speaking into their BlackBerry, Vlingo’s worldwide users can:
- Send a text or email message
- Search the web using Google or Yahoo!
- Call a contact
- Update their Facebook or Twitter status
- Dictate text into any text box with Vlingo Everywhere including: BBM, AIM, Yahoo, Windows Live
- Launch applications
- Hear text messages aloud via SafeReader
- Receive calendar reminders aloud via SafeReader (NEW!)
You can download Vlingo for a one-time fee on BlackBerry App World (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2588?lang=en ) or directly from your BlackBerry smartphone. Visit www.vlingo.com for more information.