TrackNSlim let us know about their new calorie counter and nutrition tracker app for BlackBerry. TrackNSlim helps you live a healthier lifestyle and reach your target weight by instantly charting your nutritional information on the go.
You’ll quickly see progress bars showing how you’re doing today, whether you’re counting calories, carbs, protein, fat, or those nagging numbers like cholesterol and sodium. The food database is internal to the app so there is no need for a wireless connection. All the major fast food menus are included too. TrackNSlim offers the following features:
- Enter your food intake daily with TrackNSlim’s easy to use interface.
- At-a-glance progress bars: green means go; red means you’ve passed your target.
- Enter your weight; chart your progress vs. goals. Track—then slim!
- Displays complete nutritional information: calories, carbs, fats, proteins, and more.
- Need more protein? Pie charts display diet breakdown by food category percentages.
- Displays today’s foods and nutritional info, plus stores history to track past progress.
- Thousands of foods in the database, including fast-food restaurant menus. No online connection necessary.
- Add custom foods; mark favorite foods for even easier access.
- Share the TrackNSlim love—this app tracks more than one user.
You can pickup TrackNSlim in BlackBerry App World for $2.99 here.