There were some rumors going around that the Wireless Enterprise Symposium (WES), RIM’s largest enterprise conference, was getting a name change. Now it looks to be true, as the new BlackBerry event will be called the Blackberry World Conference. The new event will look to try and combine wireless, enterprise, consumer, applications and more.
Only by attending BlackBerry World can you:
- Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, today’s new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
- See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
- Get the answers you need from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help you complete all your wireless research
- Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
- Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
It will be interesting to see how well RIM can pull together events for all aspects of the market. We’re pretty certain they’ll do a good job. BlackBerry World will be held in Orlando, Florida May 3 – 5. For more info, check out http://blackberryworld.com