Jason Oickle let us know that he has updated his “What’s On?” TV guide app for BlackBerry 10 to version 2. Jason completely rebuilt the app from the ground up in native Cascades code including many new features, most requested by users.
Features of “What’s On?” Include:
- The latest TV related news from TV Rage.
- Add your favorite shows for quick and easy access.
- Mark episodes as “watched” and track your progress for each saved series.
- A 7-day TV schedule with the ability to set Calendar Reminders from the schedule.
- Saved shows are automatically highlighted in the schedule.
- Choose the country for your schedule. Currently supported: US, CA, UK, AU.
- Detailed series information with show and episode summary’s and air dates.
- Search the TV database.
- Active frame scrolls through the latest TV news items.
- Various keyboard shortcuts for QWERTY users.
- NEW Reminders section with deep calendar integration so you can manage your reminders without leaving the app!
“What’s On?” TV guide app is available for $2.99 in BlackBerry World here.