WhatsApp has been on top of maintaining the support of the app for BlackBerry 10 in the Beta Zone.
A new update, version 2.11.1349.2 looks to fix a large list of bugs that BlackBerry users have help discover.
The changelog for the update includes:
- Fixed several chats list multi-select bugs on 10.3.1
- Fixed several cases where double-tapping on a photo or title bar could open another page twice
- Fixed and issue where users couldn’t send contacts on 10.3.1
- Fixed a bug where the chat screen wouldn’t show new messages if the last message was deleted
- Fixed a bug where QR Code scanning would stop working if you minimized WhatsApp, opened the camera app, closed the camera app, and returned to WhatsApp while on the QR scanner screen
- Fixed several navigation and focus issues specific to the trackpad navigation on the Classic.
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates for voice calling (Note: Voice calling is still in testing and may not be available to all users)
The new update for WhatsApp can be found in the Beta Zone app. If you don’t have the Beta Zone app, you can get it here.