BB 10 WhatsApp
A new WhatsApp for BB 10 update has arrived with new web client features, several improvements, and bug fixes.
Those using a BlackBerry 10 device will be happy to know that a new WhatsApp update is available. The best cross-platform instant messaging app just got better. WhatsApp recently announced that their service will be permanently free.
In short, WhatsApp for BB 10 version 2.12.340.2 includes new web client features such as Message Info, better organization of phone numbers, connectivity fixes and more.
Below is the full list of all the changes you’ll see in WhatsApp BB 10 update;
- Added support for some additional web client features (e.g. Message info, recent emoji sync)
- Added support for web link previews on outgoing messages
- Updated organization of phone numbers on the Contact Info screen
- Message history backup process should now cause fewer issues with standard app functionality
- Attempted fix for issues connecting via proxy servers
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates
The update is currently available for download via BlackBerry World. If the source link doesn’t work for you, or you don’t have WhatsApp installed on your phone, just do a search and install the latest version. WhatsaApp for BB 10 will make your life easier.