For those bloggers out there who use the amazing and powerful tool that is WordPress you might want to know that a new Beta of the WordPress BlackBerry app has been released. The update includes many major and minor bug fixes, as well a huge storage security update. If you use the app then you might want to update, bug fixes and security updates are a WIN in the app world.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Improved the communication layer.
- You can now select which type of the Media API that should be used for uploading photos and videos.
- Fix for VideoPress issue when uploading multiple videos #181.
- Fix for app permission issues that could freeze the app if all permissions are not set to Allow #179.
- Fix for postID that are bigger than the XML-RPC specification #180.
- Improved the XML-RPC calls.
- Improved the preview screen, which is now using the BlackBerry browser or any browser installed on your device.
- Fix for post/page comments setting that allow people to post comments on new articles created using the app #163.
- Other minor changes.
Download WordPress Beta Version 1.4.6 (or 22.214.171.124) for BlackBerry from one of the links below:
- For BlackBerry OS v4.5 or higher
- For BlackBerry OS v4.7 or higher
- For BlackBerry OS v5.0 or higher
- For BlackBerry OS v6.0 or higher
- For BlackBerry Torch