If you’re into CrossFit, then there’s a new app that you might want to check out. xFit WOD for BlackBerry 10 is a great tool to keep track of the number of WOD’s, your PR’s, your RX’s, your favorites, track related WOD’s and seamlessly share your accomplishments. You’ll also be able to log your max weight achievements, track your body progression, track your daily WODs and view your favorite box/gym’s RSS feed. These are the features:
- A beautiful cascade, intuitive user interface, making it simple to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, BBM, via Email or SMS.
- Search feature easy tracking of past WODs.
- Add custom movements and track max weight achievements.
- View related WOD’s and compare your progress achievements.
- Quick view of your summary data, numbers of PR’s, number of RX, total training & total training time.
- Graphing to see your progress over time.
- Over 180+ preloaded common WODs!
- Create your own custom WODs for future use.
- Track and compare your body progression.
- Add your gyms RSS/ATOM feed and access your daily WODs directly.
- Imperial and Metric settings.
- Weight lifting percentage and bar distribution calculator.
- Timers: Stopwatch, Counters, Intervals & Tabata.
- Supports light and dark theme.
You can get xFit WOD from BlackBerry World for just $1.99.